Verified Reviewer

2.9

Update by user Dec 14, 2021

Some customer service reps just don't need to be on the phone if you don't understand what a customer saying and if you don't have good listening skills then you shouldn't be a customer service representative. A customer shouldn't have to repeat themselves 3 times and then a representative asked him a dumb question.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2021

This is what happened I called your customer service line because I've been tracking the returns that I did and I didn't see any tracking on itracking on it so I was talking to one of your representatives Nelly And I told her I am on ups.com tracking these tracking numbers and I don't see anything on them when I dropped them off yesterday, I told her 3 times during the call then she asked me are you on amazon.com tracking them I Told her no aren't you listening I told you 3 times that I was on ups.com and she replied "it was a yes and no question all you had to answer was yes or no" So that upset me and the 1st thing I said was excuse me, I'm the one who pays your *** bills you don't speak to a customer like that then she got upset started talking over me and screaming and I asked her for a manager and then I asked her for her name she wouldn't give it to me I asked her again she wouldn't give it to me I kept asking her for her name she started saying stop cursing stop cursing stopped cursing I'm gonna have to disconnect this call then she hung up and I wasn't even cursing I was just asking her for her name because I did ask for a manager.

Then I got an email stating that I violated your pub I violated your policy which is bull it's all and it was from her It's ridiculous I'll be more than happy to return all the items I bought from your website, go to Walmart or go directly to the manufacturer and purchase them and then I could close my account.

Aracelis Molina

User's recommendation: If a customer is cursing and cursing and cursing yes I would understand you sending them something about violating the policy but I wasn't really cursing she got upset because I brought it up to her attention that I gave I to her for the information 3 times. If she had active listening skills then she wouldn't have asked a dumb question.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Amazon Pros: I relied on them being satisfactory.

Amazon Cons: Customer service not understanding the problem.

Location: Tampa, Florida