Verified Reviewer

4.0

Since the beginning of the new year amazon delivery service has really dropped to unprofessional in my books. The reason for this is because i order items and the items should be there on or by schedule delivery date.

I have ordered items as bundles and its always the delivery person handing me part of my bundle package and them tells me i have to wait for the rest of my items knowing the order is a bundle. When you order items they show you on what day and the time frame you are suppose to receive your items and even offer to put the items in the same shipping box so it wouldn't be too many boxes used.

Why do i have to receive my packages in pieces when ordered in a bundle. Why are your delivery personal only carrying part of an order instead of the whole order.

Why are dates and times giving if things like this are happening.

If the price is paid in full then packages should arrived as they are paid for.

Once again i hope this issue never happens again. If it does then i will result in suspending my account(which i really don't) but will if this issue is not handled in a professional manner.

Amazon Cons: Need to work on delivery service.

Location: New York, New York