52 views
Verified Reviewer

Its the holidays and I refuse to believe I am the only person that has elderly family members that ask your other family members to help purchase items for the holiday. This makes it difficult to return an item when they dont have an email or tracking number and didnt think of a gift receipt because they dont know who they are.

Amazon customer service (all from Indian) refused to assist me with a $15 item to return in perfect shape/box. I spend thousands with them a year so when they cant assist with $15, I feel like I dont mean anything as a loyal customer. So after spending hours on chat/phone with them, I am not expected to call up all my family members to determine who assisted her with this gift purchase?

Id rather take that time to delete my baby registry from Amazon and move it to BuyBuyBaby or Target. Thank you for nothing, Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Amazon Pros: I have used amazon many many times.

Amazon Cons: Do not have customer focus approach.

Store Location: Norristown, Pennsylvania