13537 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133, USA
2.1

They randomly charged a card on my account that wasn't the default payment card, and the purchase amount of $1400 got declined because they used an old card that they weren't supposed to use. So, I got an email saying my order was canceled because the payment didn't go through.

I called them, and we changed the payment type to my default card (which should have been the case from the beginning). and moved on. Well a few weeks later we get a statement from our credit card company for over $600 from Amazon (the same card that they said was declined). As it turns out they did charge that account, and it wasn't declined.

This was an issue because the $1400 purchase was supposed to go on our Amazon card because we wanted the 0% interest. Now half of it is on a different credit card with 20% interest. I can't return the equipment because I don't know which item are on which card (because the invoice is all messed up from them charging two cards), and half the items are in a computer that we built. So, I called Amazon to see if there was ANYTHING at all they could do, and I have never been so disrespected in my life.

First I talked to 3 people, all who said they were looking into it, would put me on hold, and then transfer me to someone else with no notice. I demanded to speak to a supervisor after the third person, and he was the wrost. He didn't listen to anything I said, he kept trying to push blame on me, he had NO empathy, and he was very rude. The SUPERVIOR said "I could explain it to you but you aren't gonna like it or agree with me" and then said 'Have a nice day" and HUNG UP ON ME.

He kept saying it was my fault because my card got declined, and I kept trying to tell him that the card that got declined, that he is saying is the problem is the card they CHARGED incorrectly, and he wouldn't acknowledge that. He didn't even give me a solution on how to fix this huge mess. He just hung up on me.

I can't believe that a multi-billion dollar company treats their customers that bad. So I guess I will get to pay out of my pocket for Amazon's mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Amazon Cons: Only customer service office is in the philippines, Customer service was bad, Messed up.

• Mismanagement