Verified Reviewer

3.4

Amazon sent me an email stating I was getting paid for making reviews which is a lie. I never got paid for writing my reviews.

My reviews are honest reviews included with pics and all. I think its unfair that they banned me when no company has ever paid me for doing a review. So now Im unable to join lives when customers are posting about reviews as well as writing a review. But, they sure dont ban your account so you can still purchase from them though!

I contacted them 10 times even called and spoke to three different representatives.

I even told them I would sue them for falsely accusing me for getting paid for reviews without showing proof.I wonder if I can.. Anyways Ive been a customer with Amazon for ten years and spent so much money and for them to do that to me is unbelievable without even trying to contact me back and Im a Prime member at that!

User's recommendation: Just don’t do reviews!

Location: Brooklyn, New York