Verified Reviewer

1.2

They will not even give you the curtisy of.acknowleging your complaint. The company may later try and say this was done behind their backs but they will be lying because a company as big as thise has several people dho oversees things like this !

It should never have gotten this bad and people if you don't think it's bad read the reviews whtch is something the company will not do. They are ripping and stealing from good people and getting away with it . I will not stand this highway robberies any longer ! I will stand up against this company !

I will win because I stand for truth not deceitfulness and I do not steal from people in such a state of emergency. These people will not even acknowledge that I have a problem .

They have turned into a company that I no longer wish to know ! I would give them zero stars if possible they don't even deserve the one star that I was forced to give them

User's recommendation: Do not get involved with this company read their complaints no one is getting a response from them they don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Amazon Cons: Amazon turns a blind eye to dishonest vendors, Poor customer service when a problem arrises.

Comments