Verified Reviewer

1.8

I tried to buy with a different credit card from the one registered at my Amazon Prime account; not only the card was turned down for no reason (it was valid and acknowledged as up and running by the card company), but all the more my account was blocked and the access to Prime Video instantly blocked!!! The reason alleged was that Amazon suspected someone else had broken into my account!!!

How in the world one different than myself would succeed in so doing via a credit card that reads my name???

Previously, I had items bought abroad that were not delivered in time in two different occasions which implied in loss of money, as items were left unattended in a hotel in Boston after I left the venue (I live overseas far away and had no porters to bring it over to my city.)

Amazon, never more! And I'm still on hold for my Prime Video (already paid for) service restoring!!

User's recommendation: Never ever buy Amazon!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Variety of products.

Amazon Cons: Everything except variety of products.

Comments