Verified Reviewer

Do Greetings,

I am terribly disappointed in the quality of the backpack purse I purchased around Christmas of last year. I know this seems like a long time, but the bag already has a tear in it.

The real issue is that I checked three times in the product description and it stated the purse was made of leather.

Not fake leather like it is made of in real life. My husband took one look at it and said it was vinyl and not real leather. Unfortunately I have to admit he is right because of the tear that has happened somehow. He had no sympathy for me and my dilemma!

Typical man!

Anyway I just love the bag even though the inside is made of black fabric and one cannot see what one is looking for.

I'm really hoping the bag will last me a decent length of time for me to get my money's worth. Any advice is appreciated.

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase.

Location: Houston, Texas