1.6

Too many to list here. Most recent was a Prime Now order today that was listed as delivered and never arrived and when I called and spoke to two different reps the first said they couldn't refund me until after the window and then when I called again she could but both said THE DRIVER COULD NOT BE CONTACTED ONCE THE ORDER WAS LISTED AS DELIVERED so there was no way for them to know what happened but that I should check outside again to make sure I didn't miss it!

Another was for Prime Wardrobe. I was late on a return because the return label link wouldn't work. Contacted them several times about this. Was promised in email that I would not be charged and sent me new link.

That link did not work. They charged me for part of the order. Spent 90 minutes on chat with rep who first promised to refund me and give me another link but then did neither. Went on social media and was contacted via PM saying a new link was sent to me.

This one did not work so I had to go through social media again. Was finally emailed saying that shipping labels were put in mail for me and to wait 5 days. It's been two weeks and they have not arrived and they continue to try and bill me for the remaining order each day. There is no accountability.

No one in customer service has the power to do a single thing for us. I emailed them letting them know that after being a Prime customer since 2007 spending thousands a year I have canceled my Prime because of how much of my time has been wasted and abusive treatment.

No response. We all deserved better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Amazon Cons: Customer service.

• Ripped Off By Amazon

Comments

LH S

Amazon is #pastitsprime

Machele

Interesting. Amazon as well as FedEX and UPS all use the USPS for final delivery of packages.

Just last week I ordered something from Amazon Prime and they shipped it out FedEx but instead of FedEx delivering it, they dropped it off at the post office where, within an hour of them receiving it, it was shown as "deliverd" an hour later. Which it wasn't, and hasn't been seen since. Amazon said to wait 3-5 days as for some reason the post office marks packages as delivered when they really aren't and it may or may not show up in a few days. My package didn't but Amazon credited my charge card----never use a debit card online, by the way.

In an attempt to save money, all these companies are using the USPS which is unreliable at best and at worst has hired rather questionable employees who keep a sharp eye on those packages they think might contain something they want for their personal use.

The only way to protect yourself is to use a credit card as you don't have to pay until the end of the month or even later, if ever when you file a dispute due to non-delivered packages. We now live in a society where private companies rely on a government agency for good service.