State: Texas City: Killeen Clear all filters (2 of 2273 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Amazon in Killeen, Texas - 20% restocking fee that was never disclosed until I returned the rug

Beware of Amazon! I bought a large rug and then returned it at my expense. Seller took out 20% for restocking fees. I complained to Amazon that the restocking fee was not disclosed to me. Amazon basically told me they would not do anything about it. It was not under their guarantee The Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee refund policy only covers: 1) When the buyer provided payment to the seller, but the seller failed to deliver the item. 2) When the buyer received the item, but the item was materially different than as depicted in the seller's description. In this case we have determined that you are not eligible for an A-to-z Guarantee claim as you did receive the item you ordered. My problem was with the 20% charge that was not disclosed to me when I bought the $214 rug. I am now out $45 for shipping the rug back and $42.98 for the restocking fee. Amazon offers no assistance in requiring the 3rd party shipper to refund the restocking fee. Deceptive trade practice is what I call this!
Review
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Amazon - Online Order Review from Killeen, Texas

I ordered 6 different items that were posted as delivered by UPS 5 days ago and still haven't received them. I have contacted Amazon and UPS and they keep pointing the finger back at each other. What's the point in using Amazon if I have to drive to post office everytime a lazy UPS driver marks as having tried to deliver, but no one was home. I've had to call these places 3 times and list 5 different tracking numbers for each item. What a nightmare.

The issue is not at Amazon. The issue is either on you, your carrier or both.

I deal with this kind of buyers everyday. Lazy carriers, new carriers, people forget apartment #s and believe or not some people do not know how to write a US address.

Trust me on this one.