State: Texas City: Houston Clear all filters (14 of 2402 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
On January 9 I rented two textbooks from Amazon.com. This was my first time renting through them as I alway purchase my college textbook from Amazon. I was under the impression that return reminders will be sent, however I never received them. On July 21, I checked my...

In response to the previous comment - yes, the huge major fault of apex_media is that they charge an exorbitant amount as the purchase price of the book: 2-3 times what the retail price.

There are many complaints about this company and I'm appalled that Amazon allows them to continue doing business.

View more comments
Loss

Amazon review in Houston, Texas: Gift Card RIP OFF!!

Tried to use gift card on site, had customer NON-service assist - hit with "pre-authorization" charges that were initially removed when card could not be processed. For 5 days, still has not be refunded. Customer NON-service said it takes 7-10 days for them to refund....then told me I need to call the issuer to refund it, that "we don't do that." Several run ins now with HORRIBLE customer service - leave you on hold for heaven knows how long, without resolution. Cancelling account now. Will use any other resource before using them ever again. Ridiculous and end result is run around. "VALUE OF LOSS - MY TIME that I won't get back!"
Sara L

What a bunch of *** Amazon has some of the best customer service around, and yes, when you use a credit/debit card you get pending charges!! Don't use financial products if the policies are too complicated for you to understand!!

Product
Amazon Gift Card
Loss

Amazon review in Houston, Texas: Its been delivered --really where?

In Jan both of my grandkids ordered Ipods from Amazon. They are brother and sister that live at the same delivery address, both ordered on the same email account 5 days apart and paid for with 2 different one pass cards. His was received as stated but hers has not. I cannot get anyone at Amazon to even discuss this issue the only statement is "it was shipped" I guess they never make mistakes that they own up to. I would like to see shipping labels on both Ipods I think his was shipped land recieved but hers was not--could someone gotten confused and thought they were the same person...ordered from the same email account, same delivery address, ordered 5 days apart, both paid for with one pass cards--but they are 2 different cards charges are on each child card. I only wish for a response or atleast a letter or phone call and copies of both shipping labels and in the speed that charges appear on your account when you order something. They have both been forbidden from ordering from anazon any longer due to such great customer service. They might be kids but they are also consumers--might want to think about it Amazon. Thanks Alicia Reed www.misladypink022259@yahoo.com PS sorry for mispelling but spell check would not work

I am glad your experiences are good and I agree but they will not participate in investaging this the only comment "its been shipped and delivered" by their own site it says "on occassion things are marked received before receipt has happened" I would really like an investigation but it was shipped by amazon--I have receipts of payment and email confermation of the sale. It takes there willness as well to investigate. Thanks!

Not trying to be too *** but I find this hard to believe. In my experience there are few companies with better customer service than Amazon.

I find it hard to believe that Amazon shipped an Ipod without a tracking number, so what company shipped it? What does the tracking info say?

Was it shipped by Amazon or another seller? Amazon (and you) should & would have more info.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Stay Away from Amazon if your a Seller.....Get things free if your a buyer, just filed a false claim

I was a new seller with amazon and I don't have problems with people because I am fair and pride myself on doing things right! Until I became a seller on Amazon. One guy knew that all he had to do was find any reason to file a claim and he would get his money back, and even said thanks for the item it's nice, can you send the case too and if you don't I will file a claim....then I recieved a negative email from amazon which prompt me to ask, what recourse does sellers have and the person said oh we have none, but you can appeal, I thought something doesn't add up then another buyer turn around and did the same thing, and request to close my account with them and I will not do business with them ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arlethia

I agree with yuppers. Here's an even more specific link:

If enough of us report this unethical business practice, maybe we will be heard. This is a crime.

yuppers

www.bbb.org let them know what happened and they will force amazon to work through it with you.

View more comments (1)