State: Texas City: Fort Worth Clear all filters (3 of 2273 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Amazon in Fort Worth, Texas - Delivery date is extended even with one day shipping

1.1
Item I first ordered with one-day shipping apparently did not exist or was lost in space. Amazon said that order was cancelled. So I ordered the same item again. Scheduled to be delivered almost a week from my first order. They are quick to take your money for items that don't exist or can't be delivered as promised.
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Amazon in Fort Worth, Texas - No Customer Service

1.4
I signed up for Amazon Prime so we could have access to the videos in January 2016. I was billed a total of $107.00 in January but was billed again in March. I could not find a way to discuss this problem and seemed to be going in circles on their website. So I contacted Bang of American and they removed one of the charges. However, the next day I no longer have access to any of the videos. A message on Amazon says I no longer have an Amazon Prime account. Again I seem to go in circles trying to resolve this on their website and can not find another method of contact. They act like a Nigerian run scam company. Any advice anyone?

What is Bang of American?

@Anonymous

Typo: Bank of America

Sorry

Amazon is the most deceptive company on the planet. They engage in fraudulent accounting hiding expenses off balance sheet.

Their prices are also the highest on the web. Search before you buy.

Most vendors offer free shipping so why pay for prime.

Use Netflix, Hulu which are far better than Prime. Hulu has a free version and even crackle is excellent

After speaking to two more Amazon representatives about my Amazon Prime. I was told they could see the problem.

However, Amazon did not have the procedures in place to correct the error. So I had then cancel the erroneous account, contacted my credit card company and had the billing reversed and opened a new account to pay for my Amazon Prime. The Amazon Prime is now working on my TV.

I'll have to follow up on the billing and see if it's screwed up again by Amazon. Thanks

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • No customer service available
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Amazon refused to issue $404 refund

I purchased a $404 vacuum cleaner from Amazon. This item was advertised as an Amazon Prime item (I was a member); however, the item wasn't shipped as a prime item (delivery took a week). I returned the item because it didn't work very good & had the tracking information that showed exactly when Amazon received it. They claimed they didn't receive it & refused to issue a refund. All of the customer service people that I talked to had very heavy Indian accents & were completely useless. I will NEVER use Amazon again.

If You have proof that Amazon received item back, contact Your credit card company and tell them the situation, and see if they can get your money back. If that doesn't work contact your lawyer, and sue them For your money, and attorney fees! Hope this helps.

Review
Cons
  • Do not respect custoner
Dishonest returns