State: Texas City: Dallas Product: Amazon Membership Clear all filters (1 of 44 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon - Membership Review from Dallas, Texas

Hi, I have Purchased I phone 5 & few more products with Amazon online that was first time I purchased through my different credit cards. Today morning I have received a text from bank stating that $99 spent on my credit card for Amazon prime membership which I did not apply and not interested. I don know how this kind of incident can happen ?? How Amazon can use my credit card with out my permission. How Amazon can misuse my credit card that too 2 bank credit card which I used to purchased with them. I am really very very upset because of these thing happened to me being as a first time customer, Amazon gave me very very experience. Amazon made it to cross the credit limit. My bankers will charge me for crossed the limit which Amazon have to take care of it. I have attached screen shot proof. I want Amazon to refund the amount to my credit card asap and need a immediate action on this case. -NIRAI My h/p no : 520-328-4542

I use Amazon all the time and I have never had a problem. Have you called them yet?

They have always been very professional and helpful when I have used them.

I have used them for Years. Good Luck.

Review