State: Texas Product: Amazon Prime Membership Clear all filters (1 of 94 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon in Fort Worth, Texas - No Customer Service

1.4
I signed up for Amazon Prime so we could have access to the videos in January 2016. I was billed a total of $107.00 in January but was billed again in March. I could not find a way to discuss this problem and seemed to be going in circles on their website. So I contacted Bang of American and they removed one of the charges. However, the next day I no longer have access to any of the videos. A message on Amazon says I no longer have an Amazon Prime account. Again I seem to go in circles trying to resolve this on their website and can not find another method of contact. They act like a Nigerian run scam company. Any advice anyone?

What is Bang of American?

@Anonymous

Typo: Bank of America

Sorry

Amazon is the most deceptive company on the planet. They engage in fraudulent accounting hiding expenses off balance sheet.

Their prices are also the highest on the web. Search before you buy.

Most vendors offer free shipping so why pay for prime.

Use Netflix, Hulu which are far better than Prime. Hulu has a free version and even crackle is excellent

After speaking to two more Amazon representatives about my Amazon Prime. I was told they could see the problem.

However, Amazon did not have the procedures in place to correct the error. So I had then cancel the erroneous account, contacted my credit card company and had the billing reversed and opened a new account to pay for my Amazon Prime. The Amazon Prime is now working on my TV.

I'll have to follow up on the billing and see if it's screwed up again by Amazon. Thanks

View more comments (4)
Review
Service
Amazon Prime Membership
Cons
  • No customer service available
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered