State: Texas Clear all filters (79 of 2372 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
Hi ALL, have you been on this endless loop with Amazon ? I tried to purchase a gift card and got an Address-verification email (email number 1) from Amazon and my account was locked. I confirmed my visa debit details in a reply email as requested. After a day or so...

Yea... I'm going through the same thing right now lol... got the account locked and prompted to fax in a credit card billing statement - however, I'm using a debit card, it pulls any purchase right off my bank account, so I make a futile attempt to send in my account statement (with ALL the parameters they asked for and explanatory notes), after waiting half an aeon I get the same mail as before "DERP send us CC billing statement HERP" - I mail back and tell them this is what I can offer - they reply with the same *** copypasta "DURR send us billing statement"

View more comments
Amazon Gift Card

Amazon review in Dallas, Texas: Motorola battery is not charging

i bought a motorola V3 phone for christmas from amazon and the battery is not keeping the charge,3 times a day i have to charge the battery,it seems that it was a used phone ,there is a battery meter in the phone features,one day i saw it ,and it was on number 4,less than a minute after it went to number 2,there is a white paper stuck to the back of the phone where the battery goes,and a white paper is also stuck to the battery.it does seems to be a new battery,
Review
I ordered from Amazon, opting out for the FREE (?) shipping (this "FREE" does not calculate the expense of mental frustration associated with FedEx=InEpt!!!!). The order was placed on 16th--shipped on the 17th-- 18th came within a stone's throw of the designated...

Same thing happened to me. The package arrived in Hebron Ky a half hour from where i live , sat there for 3 days , then shipped to Grove City Ohio 2 hours away from my house .The next step is they are going to drive all the way from Columbus to Cincinnati with the package and drop it off at the U.S Post Office and have USPS finish the last leg of delivery.

Next time I'll pay the extra few dollars and use USPS or UPS to avoid these bozos. The thing is when you select standard shipping for anything ordered from Amazon they don't tell which carrier they will use.

View more comments
Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Loss

TD Callin merchant on Amazon scam!

I ordered an iPhone 4S from a merchant called TD callin on Amazon on November 14. The estimated delivery day ended December 7. Needless to say, they charged my credit card for 804 dollars and never delivered the phone. I wrote them through Amazon several times and then proceeded to ignore me. They also ignored an order cancellation request. Basically they just took the money and ran. I have filed a complaint with Amazon and am hoping they can do something about it, since it was a merchant on their site. Be very careful of this TD Callin merchant on Amazon!
yuppers

A-Z buyer protection guarantee. It will get your money back.

David L

I thought that Amazon's policy (reseller or not) that your card was not charged until after it shipped?

Amazon has excellent customer service. Had a similar issue with a merchant when purchasing end tables, never received them. Amazon promptly took care of the issue by refunding my entire purchase amount.

View more comments (2)
Review

Amazon.com stole my money - acct under review

I bought $250 worth of merchandise from amazon using gift cards that were bought for cash. Once I redeemed the gift cards, they put my account under review. I called customer service, but it turns out its only an answering service. I was promised every time they would get back to me in 24 hours and nobody ever got back. They told me my account was under review. Order was placed in September, and no resolution until now. Seems like Amazon is stealing clients' money especially money they control like gift cards or money from amazon merchants that they can freeze at will. I will wait another week for a resolution and then I will file a claim in small claims court. I will never again buy anything from Amazon. Having read other customers/vendors feedback it seems like this policy of stealing funds from customers/vendors is new. Customers and vendors beware! And if you have the time and money, sue them and publicise your case anyway you can (i.e. youtube, print media, investigative journalists, blogs, etc). They must pay!
yuppers

www.bbb.org is a good way to force amazon to communicate and resolve issues with you. its really easy.

Amazon Account

Stay Away from Amazon if your a Seller.....Get things free if your a buyer, just filed a false claim

I was a new seller with amazon and I don't have problems with people because I am fair and pride myself on doing things right! Until I became a seller on Amazon. One guy knew that all he had to do was find any reason to file a claim and he would get his money back, and even said thanks for the item it's nice, can you send the case too and if you don't I will file a claim....then I recieved a negative email from amazon which prompt me to ask, what recourse does sellers have and the person said oh we have none, but you can appeal, I thought something doesn't add up then another buyer turn around and did the same thing, and request to close my account with them and I will not do business with them ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arlethia

I agree with yuppers. Here's an even more specific link:

If enough of us report this unethical business practice, maybe we will be heard. This is a crime.

yuppers

www.bbb.org let them know what happened and they will force amazon to work through it with you.

View more comments (1)
Amazon Account

Amazon / late delivery

I ordered a book online from Amazon.co.uk and it's been 15 days! Can you believe it? I didn't go to Amazon.com just fro to get it faster and went to Amazon.co.uk but I regret it now! If you order something from Mars, it would arrive by the 5th day at the latest. They can't even provide a tracking number and I don't even know where my order is.I'm totally dissatisfied with their service. Such a long wait time. I will never ever order anything from Amazon. I hope they read this.

That's nothing....i ordered from Amazon on 16th Sept and till date, i have not seen the parcel. Several sessions with Amazon CSO merely exemplified my anger and frustrations.

The solution given was not in my favour and I'm absolutely disappointed with Amazon and the standard of their CSOs.

Trying to just shut me up with useless suggestions

@Andy

If I were you I would cancel the order and order it somewhere else. This is *** :(

For the past week i have preordered 2 games halo 4 and call of duty black ops 2, i received halo on the 7th when i payed extra to have it delivered on the 6th. they refunded me the money but i was disheartened that amazon a main corporation could guarantee a delivery date and then no stick to it. On to Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 i have payed extra to have it delivered on the 13th, i did this at same time as i did halo, its not the 13th my postman has just been and still no game i thought they would of realised that they were late the first time and maybe sent it on time this time. for *** sake amazon.....

they have lost a customer this week i have been buying off amazon for many years now, but i have decided that if they cannot even deliver something on time surely the service they are offering is void and useless.

I would like to hear if anyone else has had any problems like this..

thank you for reading ZAK.....

FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU DONT GET YOUR ORDER IS.. ASK SELLER FOR TRACKING NUMBER.

THEN WAIT UNTIL ORDER IS DUE TO BE AT YOUR DOOR. IF NOT THERE CALL AMAZON IN HELP SECTION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. AFTER AMAZON HANDLES YOU. THEN WHEN YOU GET ITEM OR IF IT FALLS BEHIND THE VERY LAST DAY TO GET ORDER THEN LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK.

AMAZON WILL STOP THEIR MONEY AND REVIEW THEIR ACCOUNT.AND IF SELLER SENDS YOU LOTS OF *** EMAILS CAUSE YOU REPORTED THEM ..WELL YOU CALL AMAZON AGAIN AND TELL THEM..

HEY LOOK AT ALL THESE MESSAGES.AMAZON SEES ALL. THEIR MESSAGE SERVICE IS PUBLIC THE FIRST 2 YEARS THEN IT IS SAVED IN CASE THEY HAVE TO LOOK AT IT FOR A COMPLAINT.

Ugh I ordered a phone from amazon with one day shipping and i supposed to get it wensday or thrusday..and guess what. NEVER CAME IN i dont even have good tracking details How Was i suppose to know where my stuff is.?!

One Day Shipping cost me a lot of money and I still didnt get it. Man *** amazon

:( :( :(

I ordered few things on amazon, it sais delivered in the status but it actually never got to me. It even sais somebody signed for it, which is unacceptable. So pissed

Nicki

I recenlty ordered a mattress from Amazon as I was moving cities. I purposely ordered this on 1-day shipping (which you pay for) to arrive the day I got to my new city so I would have something to sleep on at my new place.

It even said on my order - "the item will arrive on Saturday, July 30th. I called Amazon to make sure and they sais it would be there. Guess what - no mattress arrived on Saturday and it did not arrive until Monday which caused me to have to get a hotel room. Amazon cost me alot of money.

When I called to complain, the person I then got told me they did not deliver at all on the weekends which made no sense at all, the person was from India or somewhere and did not understand anything and kept telling me the same thing.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I just got put on hold and noone ever came back. This was ridiculous and I think amazon owes me back my hotel bill, especially after paying for shipping to arrive on a certain day.

So you guys too? yeah amazon is a late delivery system, everyone shouldn't order from them.

I recently ordered some items with Standard Delivery that promoised in-time delivery for Christmas.

Now the delivery has been rescheduled to a few days after Christmas.

As you know, the timinig of presenting some gifts are very crucial. If it misses the event, it'll become meaningless.

Santa Claus must come by Christmas evening to keep his promise with our kids. But it's not happening. It's very very disapointing.

Amazon may refund the cost of Standard delivery because of the delay, but I need more than that to fix for the damage.

I could just go to a local store and get the same item now, but if I cancel the item which is already in hands of UPS, I have to pay restocking fee.

Why would I pay more to Amazon to fix the problem they are giving by the delayed delivery?

This is very frustrating and there doesn't seem to be a place to express that kind of frustration to them.

I don't understand why we need to pay extra for their mistakes. I want them to pay extra for the damege.

I've had several problems with their shipping. They tend to use "Free Shipping" to attract you for the sale. Usually, the item ships within 3 - 4 days after you place the order. But what I've been seeing is that they have been moving this farther and farther out to try and get you to pay for the faster shipping or to join their REALLY EXPENSIVE prepaid shipping option for a year at a time.

I've had several orders where the stuff was in stock and they don't ship for a really long time. Each time I call to ask why is this so late, it's the same standard answer. The stuff will be shipping in a few days. Then they don't ship.... And when you call back to say it's been over a week since I've placed the order and IT'S IN STOCK FOR PETE' S SAKE, they'll try to get you to upgrade the shipping option and charge you for more money on the faster shipping.

After two times of doing this, and I was a very loyal customer for over 10 years, I decided to stop purchasing from these jerks. As if they don't already make enough money. I found that if you find the same product from smaller sellers with good ratings and give them a call, they'll usually match the Amazon pricing and give you decent prices on shipping. I get my stuff within a few days of ordering from other vendors online.

So tired of Amazon's Free Shipping tricks and traps and "bait and switch" techniques. They suck.

I order from Amazon ALL the time. Though not from the UK version.

Though I have ordered 100's of items from them, I have only had one or two late arrivals, and that was only by a day or two because of the weekend.

So I'd say your instance is an anomoly. When I did call them, they offered to ship me another one right away.

View more comments (10)
Loss

Amazon is a great company

I always order stuff from amazon.com and when I had issues with shipping they always fix it or give me a refund. I have refered other people to buy from this website they have nothing but great stuff to say about the service they provide, I am addicted to amazon.com, why wouldnt I be they always have the best prices in town they beat out any retail stores thanks amazon for caring about your customers! I even bought a baby car seat for a baby shower we threw at work it was a success thanks to you amazon.com!

Buyer, if you buy an item and the seller have comment on it, unless you buy it from the price offers page (most buyers do not), you will never see that comment nor you will see it in the check out page or the order final confirmation detail page...

After you buy it you will see it in the order detail page... buy then you are stock and have to pay to return it on your own expense because seller will tell you I had that info in the item seller comment.

Be careful when buying from Amazon... too many issues!

Customers be aware, when sellers update handling days Amazon does not currently reflect that causing you to think you will get items with extended handling right away but you will not... do not blame the seller, blame Amazon.

Also beware if you buy items fullfilled by Amazon, if you need help or support from the seller, Amazon will refuse to get you in contact with him and force you to send it back... make you unhappy customer and also unhappy seller too :(

View more comments (1)
Service
Amazon Shipping Service

Amazon review in Dallas, Texas: TV went bad after 1 year

I bought a television from amazon it was made by coby after 1 year it stop working i called amazon and they told to call coby so i call them and they said ship it to us we'll send you another one to ship is almost 100 dollars it's just a 13 inch add a little more to the 100 dollars i can just buy a new one when i called amazon so i can get a copy of the invoice they tried to say i didn't get from after demanding to talk to the supervisor they found the invoice

You bought a "Coby" and you have the nerve to compain when it stops working.