Verified Reviewer

4.2

Tried to log into my account and forgot my password. Clicked on the 'forgot password' and Amazon sent an email to my email address with a series of numbers I am to enter into their form so that I can get into my account.

They said they will send a text to my phone and that I need to click on the link provided to verify that it is me. I have had DATA turned off on my phone so I can't respond. This leaves me in limbo. I fDinally found a phone number for customer service.

They told me to go to chat, which I did. The service person listed to my tale and said he would send me a link to get the help I needed.

What he sent to me was an add to purchase assistance at the cost of $99.00, not anything from Amazon. What a ripoff company!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't forget your email address or need live customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments