Toronto, Ontario

Order placed with Amazon dec.12/18 through a new signup prime account.

No contact for a week.

Called customer service today Dec.17/18-

Level -1 order cancelled and account was on hold. I was told to create a new account. Not an option and asked to speak with a supervisor.

Level-2 after 15 min on hold - supervisor comes on and tells me that order was cancelled and account is on hold. She would forward me to accounts dept ( whatever that means) to help resolve issue.

Level 3- after 10 min on hold supervisor comes back- accounts will get back to me about my issue within 24 hours.

Not wanting to waste front line employees time, i ask for a reference number. She cant give me one as the phone call is being recorded.

A phone call that's sounds like the employees are working in a wind tunnel.

The amount i ordered? - 35.99 charger.

So I resolved the issue by having a friend of mine , who orders thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from Amazon, to get it for me.

You lost a customer for life Amazon.

If Jeff Bezos reads this good on him.

Better start cracking the whip in your customer service department and your tech department because they are both failing.

Thank you and have a great day!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Home Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Nothing.

Amazon Cons: Lack of customer support.

Comments

Machele

Sounds like a problem with your payment method, eg., credit or debit card method. Perhaps there is a problem with this altho you are rather circumspect in why, exactly your account is "on hold." For what reason? There is a reason code for this and Amazon should have told you the reason for the hold.