Seller: Amazon State: Tennessee Product: Amazon Gift Card Clear all filters (0 of 77 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon Rewards Visa Card- 30$ instant off fraud.

This is regards to my latest order with Amazon- I have a complaint about how you are trying to trap the buyers- I had placed this order and on checkout I was shown this message- "YOUR COST WOULD BE 52$ INSTEAD OF 82$. If you apply for Amazon Rewards Visa Card Now and you'll get an Instant 30$ off." Now if you understand it in english that means your current order will be 30$ off when you apply for the card. And I fell into the trap, I did apply, it opened up a a pop-up it discounted me 30$ dollar but When I came back to my main screen, My order was still pending and of 82$ not 52$. I placed it to try and see if I get an ""INSTANT"" 30$ off. Which from what I understood by now that you'll get only when you buy your second order, you can use that 30$ card later not an ""INSTANT"" off as they mislead you. My concern is why is misleading language used on checkouts. Why is that ""INSTANT"" off. And I really don't want this card now. You can keep it. I contacted Chase but they say they don't cancel once applied.They even had a hard inquiry on my credit score which effects my score badly. I am really really not satisfied with this way. Please stop misleading and let me know how do I cancel my Visa card application without my Credit score being effected. And When I call Amazon care they say Chase will give 30$ off. Chase say they don't do it, Amazon pays you gift card. What a fraud. They won't cancel your card, won't give you off. What a poor way of earning money and business. I'd rather stick to other online stores. Thanks amazon for forcing this card on me for nothing.
Review
Product
Amazon Gift Card
Cons
  • Biased towards customers
  • Blocked me to put the genuine review
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags