Detroit, Michigan
1.5K views

Visit http://www.amazonstealth.com/ for a complete guide on how to get back on Amazon after getting suspended. Guaranteed new account with their eBook!

- Also there is more things that Amazon tracks besides cookies on your computer. Find out more by reading the eBook! Plus you can even get it for free on their site!

Dear Suspended Amazon User,

Have you been suspended from Amazon? Did you make one small mistake, run out of inventory, or had too low of a feedback score? Any of these could easily lead to a permanent ban/suspension of your Amazon account. This means, even if you create another one, they will still close down your new account in a matter of days before you can even start selling again. Erasing your cookies and changing your IP address will NOT fix the problem. Amazon is using specific advanced methods in tracking users, and this will all be explained in great depth in AmazonStealth!

If you have tried to get back on Amazon and constantly get blocked and linked to your old account, then this guide is for you! We GUARANTEE we will get you back on Amazon and selling again, with no risk of getting caught ever again! Be completely anonymous and remain a seller on one of internet's most visited retail sites! If you do decide to pass up on this ebook, please understand you WILL GET LINKED by Amazon. They have advanced techniques which surpass any other company in linking accounts. This includes eBay as well. Don't expect to be able to get on Amazon the same way you get back on ebay.

Here comes the best news: Our methods of getting back on Amazon is 100% LEGAL and SAFE! Yes, by following our steps you will not be breaking any laws or even Amazon's Policy Statement. We have designed our methods specifically for those looking to get back on Amazon and have not been successful because they either get linked again or get blocked by Amazon over and over again with no help! Now there is help and don't miss out this opportunity!

Comments

Caison
#852052

Axtron Stealth: Now Visit Axtron.org for any amazon seller related Issue you can possibly have: suspension, reviews, seller accounts, Feedback, you name it we have it or can point you in the right direction. Sign up for our new Amazon suspension Prevention software guaranteed to reduce risk of Amazon suspension and linking amazon accounts.

this information is suppose to be free, the author is teaching you how to be criminal even more than you already are, haha, oh poor me, wasnt my fault right, yeah thats waht everyone locked up says that. if you want the book search for it on torrents, or jsut use common sense.

its pretty easy to setup LLC, put it in your moms name, use the ein for ssn, boom. change your ip by doing ipconfig /release and unplugging modem for hour (not overnight) no need to buy new computers haha, jsut reformat.

have relative open bank account and have you added on that account but not as primary so you can easily transfer funds from that checking to your checking (of course if you have same bank as relative) :grin start your account on relatives computer, then use the 3rd party FillZ from any other computer to process orders shipping etc

Don't buy services from the guy names Trey King and his emails are tking0688 and tking0602 at gmail!

His services are around 200$ and he doesn't have any information worth this much money. He just pretends to seem like he is very knowledgeable about stuff, but he is not. His knowledge comes from an e-book called 'Amazon Ghost' which is like 30$. He will skype you and text you the stuff, which is ridiculously slow, it would be easier if he just wrote all the stuff and copied and pasted.

Again, just save yourself from the trouble and buy Amazon Ghost e-book for 30$ instead of paying this guy 200$ (not negotiable even if you know 90% of his stuff).

Hello my name is Trey King and I been running a service for a while where i personally teach you step by step how to get back on amazon after SUSPENSION.You will be able to run multiple accounts from the same computer and use the most cost efficient method possible to your needs.Its a $70 dollar service but well worth getting your business back.Besides you dont pay till you feel comfortable.Send me a text 4014001340 or email tking0688@gmail. com add me on facebook or skype me mrworth401.

I think avoiding amazon.com and their related companies is a better plan.

I was suspended by Amazon and they gave me no reason. I was allowed to appeal but that was a little hard when you have no idea why your account was permanently suspended. I wrote them numerous times for a reason and just got automated responses saying I was permanently banned.

??????

I can not imagine investing a great deal of time and energy to build up your sellers brand just to wake up one day and find your livelihood gone due to the whim of a company.

avoid AMazon.com!

Iv actually tried Amazon Ghost. It really helped my family and I regain our lifestyle. Instead of all the hassle I give you one answer Amazon Ghost, this is one amazing book, everything you need to know and more about Amazon.

@ pissed at amazon. You left out a very important part of getting back online in refrence to SSN etc...

Rmemeber they are reporting to the IRS now so you must take the step you left out in order to not get tangled up on the tracking side of things. I won't disclose how because I paid for the book and I don't want to ruin the authors ability to make money.

To those of you reading this, save yourself the time and aggrevation of going through yet another suspension by following "pissed at amazon's" advice and either just buy the book or use a friend or family members information. (Can't use the same computer though, this is costly believe me)

Do the steps in this book still work? I bought the book, read it and understand it.

My main concern was the SSN, but there is a work around for that in the book. But now since paypal/amazon have to report to the IRS, does this in any way effect the ability to use this book?

how come i dont' see the netflix option for trail to get the amazonsteath??

Amazon REWARDING Sellers that BREAK the law and closed my account because I did not!

Amazon Complaint by FPD

I sell hunting equipments, and per different States and City laws, I cannot sell/ship certain items to restricted places. For example, cannot ship bow and arrow to NY City, or Ninja throwing star.

Amazon allow to sell those items and have many sellers selling them, and they sell some of them too.

As a result of the sales restrictions I had to cancel those orders for restricted areas and my pre-cancellation went high to 10% (because I am abiding by the laws as should) and AMAZON suspended my account.

I proved to amazon that those items have restrictions and should be execluded from the metrics, or metrics should change for them. You cannot expect to uphold same metric in this case for both books and hunting stuff, as one category of products have no restriction laws while the other does.

Amazon said, either list them and you have to meet the metrics (meaning I have to break the law since 10% of orders I cannot ship legally ship), or not sell those items at all!!!!

I told them, you are rewarding the sellers who are actively selling those items and can only be meeting the low metrics by breaking the law (or they do not focus on hunting thus numbers are averaged).

They got unhappy and said u have low buying satisfaction experience... I told them this is not satisfaction experience, this is a laws that we all have to uphold... Also asked them for solution to show the restrictions in the product detail page on Amazon and also show the seller comment for that item (which I indicate the restrictions in) at the customer order confirmation page because they do not (makes no sense why not despite the many requests)...

So simply this is a Metric issue and Legal Exception issue for those items, not Seller-Performance issue... so they shut down my account completely now!

Guys, to sell on Amazon it is a requirement to break the laws... they know they are rewarding bad sellers and closing good law abiding ones to satisfy the bottom line! :(

What options do you guys suggest I pursue as seller-performance is sadly out of it!

Jeremy Gould, sir, you need to purchase the item before we send you the eBook.

First, you could not provide us with an order number, so why would we send you a free eBook? You don't have to purchase a trail offer, you can pay via credit card right away.

Please purchase the item, and I will be more than happy to help!

Thank you.

I have tried and tried again to get the amazon stealth book and even paid for the *** trial offers you guys have and all I get is the run around and money debited out of my account. I think this is BS and just a waste of time. AMAZON STEALTH is a joke!!!!!!

Want the AmazonStealth Ebook, Contact me. thank you

Hi,

The usb itself is NOT traceable, however the IP address it connects to or the 'connection' it reaches with the internet company is. So just make sure it is a different IP every time you connect, if it connects to the same one, then you will need to get some other kind of USB or internet connection.

Hope it helps! Also I would highly appreciate if you could post on blogs or forums just telling people about Amazon stealth and spreading the news. Thank you again!!

PS. We do have an affiliate program if your interested too!

Anyone is welcome!

Thank you so much MaxDeal, you're the best! One last question and please feel free to ignore me since I've taken up so much of your time already BUT is the ACTUAL USB MODEM traceable?

(the actual hardware itself, is this traceable?) - Thank you again MaxDeal for all your wonderful, insightful help! I truly appreciate it more the you can imagine.

I will try and help you out, but as far as I know, if you use a USB to connect to the internet, you will need to make sure the IP address is static or not. To check, make sure the USB is connected and plugged in and go to whatismyip.com.

Then write down the number, and reset the usb, and do the same steps.

IF it changes then yes, you can get on Amazon, if not, then you will need to get a different IP.

Thanks, hope that helps.

Okay, Max Deal ... I'm not questioning you and I just want to make that clear.

I've set up 3x's and followed all the steps from Pissed At Amazon - one successful store has maintained. I do VERY MUCH appreciate your responses but I know of people who have the book (which also have great things to say about it) but my only question is about the USB stick because it's $375 to get out of that contract. To be honest, I WILL be purchasing that book but as of right now my mortgage is behind and I don't have grocery money like I'm sure a lot of people on here. So if you're a seller for this book (and I understand, we all have to make a living) if you could just tell me the one answer to the USB stick question that I previously asked so I can get up and running so that I can IN FACT buy this book because I'm dying to know what it says ...

I would really appreciate it. If you don't feel comfortable answering that question, I understand and wish you well =)

This is the GREAT NEWS! You can actually buy the ebook from their site for FREE! Try it out, and see what I mean. They have partnered with a company called TrialPay, and all you have to do, is complete one offer, and usually they will validate immediately, so once you sign up for lets say a netflix or any other similar company they have, you will immediately get access to the ebook and you will have customer support ready, so you can ask them any questions to your hearts content.

Try it out, its definitely needed if you want to come back to amazon safely and securely...

That's what I did and I got a blockbuster subscription for like 5-10 bucks and got some dvd's that i would have gotten anyways and closed my account with them after only a couple days, so i got the ebook for pretty much nothing at all!!

Try it out! Thanks

Hi Max Deal, I truly appreciate your feedback and I do realize that book is probably the holy grail to get back at Amazon HOWEVER I have 2 mortgage payments due, my daughter is going without a Christmas and I've sold anything of value in my house so, even though I realize the book is exceptional, I don't have the funds - I can't even buy groceries. I've set up prior to this because I knew all the rules listed above by 'Pissed At Amazon' but I made one tiny mistake and this is why I only need the answer to the one question about the USB stick - everything else is set to roll.

So if anyone knows the answers to my question, please let me know!

Thank you Max Deal for your response though, all the other steps, I am aware of. It's just this one nagging (living in fear because of it) question that I have to be 100% sure of.