Verified Reviewer

This is a follow up from a previous review. Amazon is a crook and thief of the poor.

Original they told me they would give me my money back for sending wrong item 3-5 business days. Then Ashley the supervisor there told me John shouldn't have told me that. That In order for me to get my money back. I had to mail the 2 worthless cords back first.

I am still trying to figure out why they took it upon themselves to send 2 worthless cords? Well mailed the cords back and good ole pimping Amazon gives me 5 dollars back. WTF that's not what they cost. See Amazon likes to send you whatever they want to even if it's wrong.

Then turn around and send you back whatever amount of money they decide. Even though you lost a hella lot more by playing there dumb games. Oh yeah good luck trying to talk to a real person.

All the phone numbers on the website looks good. But none of them are any good...

User's recommendation: Boycott Amazon.

Amazon Cons: No response.

Comments