I placed an order that I Immediately canceled a message came up that stated i canceled the items successfully and that I wouldnt be charged. I was charged the item came I had already ordered the product again with more items so I received it twice I sent the items back that I NEVER shouldve received in the first no money shouldve been removed from my account in the first place.

Thats THEFT! I sent the dumb *** doll back and your company or third party seller have not and seems like will not give me my money back! I keep sending messages and no one is doing anything about it. I cant even reach a live agent.

I am very irritated this should not have even happened in the first place.

A lot of false information and advertising. Amazon told me my items were canceled successfully and no money would be removed from my account not the vendor so Amazon shouldve made sure that didnt happen instead of sending me automatic computer generated messages and notifications that are untrue

User's recommendation: Don’t believe the Notifications and messages sent by email. Amazon lid full of false informing.

Amazon Pros: Variety and ease of ordering and quick shipping.

Amazon Cons: Charged for something i did not buy.

Comments