So I bought an HP laptop computer from Amazon for $340.13. But when I got it I found out it has some kind of defect that causes the curser to jump around all the time, making it useless.

I thought I bought it from Amazon but it turns out I bought it from some other company that advertises on Amazon. I contacted HP and spent a couple hours on the phone with their tech support person but the technical problem was not resolved. I tried to return the computer but Trivalley gave me a hard time. So I contacted Amazon and at first they told me they could not help but eventually they said OK, you can return your computer.

I assumed that meant you can get a refund, but it turns out that that actuallly mans you can send this computer back to us at your own expense but we won't give you your money back. This is a RIPOFF! Trivalley gave me a refund for 0.01-that's one penny!

and when I complained they said that's their restocking fee.

To anyone who reads this, I would really suggest that if you are looking to buy a laptop, you go to Best Buy or Staples or Walmart--IN PERSON-- rather than buy it online from Amazon. I'm out several hundred bucks and that hurts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hewlett Packard Laptop.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments