State: South Carolina Product: Amazon Shipping Service Clear all filters (2 of 242 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina - Shipping can be the problem

I had a big order of dog supplies that I needed to order, all the items came individual shipped because they came from different wear house, and they took about six to seven days after the order to even get shipped. But one item got shipped and never arrived and the boxes the items came in were damage, which led to a crate being sent back due to the crate bars being bent. Living in a apartment area all the packages are told to go through the office and be left there. I found packages left outside my apartment door and that never happens with the apartment staff. I believe the damages and missing items are on the shipping companies and not exactly Amazon, but I think better communication with those companies is needed.
Review
Service
Amazon Shipping Service

Amazon.com beware of shady shipping scam

Amazon.com will post a shipping date that will not be met, nor will they even attempt to be close to that date. We purchased stuff for our daughter on their site July 29th and figured it would be fast to get than going into a larger city near us. Their site deceitfully showed an arrival date of Aug 2nd when purchasing. Well That was updated by email on Aug 2nd that that was the DAY IT SHIPPED OUT ON, not the day of arrival. Holycrappe! Now we get an update that it will arrive on Aug 7th. WE;ll excited daughter wants to know when it is coming and now I have to break the news that it will now be the 9th. FOR A PACKAGE from Indiana to South Carolina takes 4 days to put into a box to ship out/ How pathetic is their service? America has gone down the toilet and people accept it. I am not one of those people. I paid for a product and expect service. Amazon failed me, they failed my daughter and they have lost my business.

Paid extra for "2-day shipping", but it's now day 5 and no item. Also, no means of getting a refund when they don't provide the service you purchased.

It's true! Amazon delivery now sucks! They keep on promising but do not deliver!

Amazon has become very slooowww on shipping with a lot of my items of late.

Sara L

Bullsh@t. I have ordered thousands of dollars of merchandise from Amazon and everything has arrived within the estimated time. Not sure what happened to your package (or if it was even shipped by Amazon) but issues sometimes happen and to denigrate a company that actually has great polices and customer service just because of one minor incident kind of makes you a whiny, entitled, *** So fine, buy your products elsewhere and pay more, I'm sure Amazon will be fine,

View more comments (3)