I have had more problems getting my orders delivered BY amazon and when you call to complain they hang up on you, EVEN THE MEN AT YOUR CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT HUNG UP ON ME!!! Then one time when I asked to speak with a supervisor they transferred me to Canada because they couldn't figure out where California is.

There is just too much aggravation and frustration trying to buy anything from Amazon and since I have given up shopping on Amazon I have found that items I've recently purchased from other stores are MUCH cheaper than Amazon!!!!

I used to be a prime customer but cancelled that because Amazon will tell me my item will be there in 2 days but then it usually arrives sometime during the next week.

Prime is a ripoff!!! IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE THE ADVERTISED SERVICE THEN DON'T ADVERTISE IT AND CHARGE PEOPLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Comments

h.kitchener

Amazon.com is not a ripoff, but their customer service leaves alot to be desired and their "guarantee" delivery dates are unreliable, due apparently to their ever-more frequent use of the USPS to deliver packages. Their website can be confusing when you have a problem and it would appear they make it so in order to make you think twice about complaining and just accept the product(s) you have a problem with.

It is always best to check out other online merchants when deciding to purchase something and compare prices, delivery methods, etc. and then chose the best deal---always keeping in mind the fact that Amazon has a problem with promised delivery dates.