Willemstad, Curacao

smooff cushions are sold all over the internet.

They are produced by a Chinese company called YiWu Cary Case and Bag Co Ltd, but are sold on eBay, Amazon and many more retail sites.

The materials used for these cushions is very shiny and appealing and therefor sold easily but the material will rot away within a year when exposed to sun or some wet clothes.

And that is how most people use them. In the garden or on the beach.

The pictures below are from cushions less then one year old.

Any complaints with the factory are ignored.

This is a hit and run scam.

The product is totally useless and buyers are mislead by the colorfull shiny appearances.

Do not buy these products. Spend your money on better quality products.

nosmooff wrote the review because of "scamm company" at Amazon and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1070 and wants Amazon to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad quality and a ripp off company, no customer service, inferior products and scamm. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon smooff lounge cushy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments