Update added by user Jul 12
I don't like that I was liked to so they would make a sale, I was told when purchased the warranty was a year , THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I PURCHASED, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED AN ELECTRONIC ITEM SUCH AS A TABLET IF THE WARRANTY WAS ANYTHING LESS THAN A YEAR , and then I purchase it and a few months later of course it breaks with no abuse and then when its time to warranty my item their story all of a sudden is no you only have 3 months, BUT THEN after that chat with customer service HE SENDS ME A EMAIL SAYING SORRY YOUR ITEM IS OUTSIDE OF ITS 1YEAR WARRANTY RANGE. I message back in about that and customer service tells me oh that was a mistake, WELL HOW MANY MISTAKES IS AMAZON GOING TO MAKE THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR ?
Update added by user Jul 11
THIS WAS SIMPLEHUMAN NOT AMAZON , THIS WAS A ERROR AND A NEW REVIEW IS BEING MADE NOW
Original review posted by user Jul 11
i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can sitting around for almost a month before i ever opened the item.
when i did open it there was 2 huge dents on the sides and the main thing is the lids were pinched together and don't want to function and paint is scuffed off and the inside of the can has gouges in it from the lids being pinched it. You can tell the can is brand new and i have pictures of it still sealed in the factory plastic and it still has the tags on it and the stickers so you can tell its brand new, i also have the brand new garbage bags and manuals ect in the can, clearly never used and I ALSO EVEN REGISTERED THE CAN ON SIMPLEHUMANS WEBISTE WHEN I BOUGHT IT , YES I REGISTERED IT . When i opened and discovered the damage i took the item back to the store i bought it from and they told me it was past their return date and was a factory warranty issue .
i message simplehuman for an exchange and tell them my situation with the store and they tell me its not their problem that i need to handle it with the store and i explain even so that i bought it from a store it is the store SELLING SIMPLEHUMAN ITEMS FOR SIMPLEHUMAN they are still REPRESENTING SIMPLEHUMAN .
Either way they kept saying they aren't reliable , and because i bought it at a store they aren't reliable , and then it changed to they needed to know the store i bought it from, then after they confirmed that they wanted a order number i gave them my receipt and still no info on how to exchange , i will be filing with the BBB TODAY !
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I was lied to
- Reason of review:
- WARRANTY ISSUE, DEFECTIVE, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD QUALITY , NOT AS DESCRIBED, LIED TO SALE
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we..."
- " More 4 i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."