Verified Reviewer

4.5

Every time I attempt to log in - they put me through pure *** I type my E-mail address and then my password. And then everytime i go to re-type the password and type the characters below.

After I do that they come back with - incorrect password. Well, I checked it on my password manager and it seems to be right. Then we have to have a code e-mailed to me that I type in and then we have to go to another screen where they want to send something to my phone number. All I am trying to do is make a wish list on my account.

This is stupid and ridiculous, time consuming and a great big cluster - *** that is totally unnecessary. How many ways must I confirm that it is really me?? Are other people trying to put their wishes on my account? This is making me so angry that I cannot stand it.

If my finger print, password, and E-mail address all pass the test that should be sufficient. What the *** is really going on? And this same scenario plays out each and every time I try to log in. Plus, they don't want you to be a guest - no, you have to sign in - then they won't let you.

Stupid and way over the top with the identification process. The struggle is real.

User's recommendation: Good luck to you.

Preferred solution: I would love to log in to my account without being hasseled to death..

Amazon Pros: Excellent place to shop online, Good product selection, I love to shop on amazon.

Comments