I'll tell you what happened I waited for a package to arrive fridayDecember31 like your Gmail said it never showed and it was only4 miles from my house your driver was on my street and bypassed my HOUSE THEN YOU IDIOTS TRIED TO SAY THE ADDRESS WAS THE PROBLEM! THE SECOND PACKAGE SAID HEL BY CARRIER FOR PICK UP !

IF I WANTED TO PICK UO THE PACKAGE I WOULD GO TO A STORE! THE OROBLEM IS YOUR DRIVERS YOUR STAFF ABD THE OWNER OF THIS COMOANY ARE TOTALLY INCOMOETENT IM SENDING A CERTIFIED KETTER TO THE OWNER OF AMAZON! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WAS BREACH OF CONTRACT AND NOW IM TOLD TO WAIT THE REFUND FOR THE SHOT GLASS WILL BE THERE SOON AS POSSIBLE! SOON AS POSSIBLE?

DID I HAVE THE OOTION TO PAY AMAZON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ?, AMAZON WAS AND IS THE MIDDLE MAN AMAZON TOOK THE MONEY FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT ,! AMAZON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REFUND! ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADER SHIP AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY ORDERS WAS A FINE DISPLAY OF INCOMPETENCE AND INEFFICENCY TO ME AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE AMAZON ARE NOTHING BUT LIARS WHO COMMITTED BREACH OF CONTRACT AND NOTHING BUT LIARS THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IS SO INEFFICIENT ITS SICKENING ! ILL DISCLOSE THE REST OF MY ISSUES WITH THE OWNER OF THIS SHAM YOU CALL A COMPANY AS LONG AS AMAZON MAKES A PENNY BY EXPLOITING ITS CUSTOMERS EVERYTHING IS GREAT!

WELL IM NOT ONE FOR THAT. I GAVE MY MONEY HONESTLY AND YOUR COMPANY BLAMED ITS INEFFICENCY ON ME! NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL ! LIKE I SAID YOUR BOSS THE OWNER IS GETTING A CERTIFIED LETTER !

JUST SO HES REMINDED HOW SCREWED UO HIS WORKERS ARE AND HIS OWN ATTITUDE ! ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADERSHIP AND YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR TEACHER! SO WHERES THAT LEAVE THAT GUY SIT?

NOW WHEN I HEAR TYPE OR SAY AMAZON I THROW UP IN MY OWN MOUTH ! THATS HOW DISGUSTING YOU PEOPLE (IF YOU CAN BE CALLED PEOPLE ) ARE

User's recommendation: Don't ever use this"company" highly INEFFICIENT and very incompetent won't even accept responsibilities for their actions or lack there of.

Location: Cleveland, Ohio