I tried to post but the refused to i didn’t break the rules they said . Her is what I posted.

Don’t buy a tv from amazon I would give no stars but it wouldn’t allow me to. Do not buy a tv from amazon. I was told they would deliver on Friday. Then I revived a notice they were coming on Saturday so I went out on Friday and they tried to deliver it.

I received notice stating it will come on Saturday now. I waited al day and they didn’t come. I them received a message they will bring it Sunda, but they never came. I called customer service and they didn’t know what happened but called fedex.

I told them to deliver next Friday they said fine. I then on Monday received a message that it was delivered and left out side my house. I was furious that a company would leave a item I paid $628 for out side at a condo. I called amazon was put on hold after telling them the issue.

I them got hung up on. I called back and was on hold for 45 min. Then a fedex guy got on line and told me to call amazon that they can’t help me.i told him I did call amazon but somehow got transferred to him. I had to call amazon back.

I asked for supervisor and told them I want my money back . They wanted me to send it back. I told them I didn’t get it and I refused to take it . I was not responsible if it stolen.

They said carriers would not be there for a few days. I told them I didn’t care and wanted refund. They did finally after a total of 1 1/2 hours on phone gave me refund. This was the worst experience I have ever had on amazon.

They are normally great.

In past the always would if I was not home take item to post office and I would pick it up. I really think this was irresponsible of them.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments