I have been trying to schedule a pick up from my house because these packages are huge. Its poor service they i cant get through to anyone plus i heard the label which was provided does not have the proper tracking information for fedex to pick up.

This is very frustrating! This thing has been in my house taking up space for a very long time now and i want this soar gone always. They dont schedule pick up because She Cerlin didnt give the proper tracking information or return number under the bar code. On top of that they have in the notes i can schedule my own pick up with another carrier at my own expense.

I think this was their plan all along.

I dont know why Amazon contract with this company but its poor service and i might as well put this crap outside my house for garbage pick up instead and forget about the refund! Thats probably the best bet

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase this item or any items at that from this company (She Cerlin).

Amazon Pros: Great selection of products.

Amazon Cons: Hoprrible a-to-z guarantee claim, Poor customer service.

Location: Union, NJ