Verified Reviewer

1.8

I live in a building with 29 other apartments. Packages unfortunately get stolen a lot here.

In the past Amazon always took care of any theft that took place. Recently they made changes so that once your package is in the hands of the driver he can do anything he wants with it. I'm sadly not kidding. Read the legal notice.

I had almost every item I bought from them stolen recently, but only reported a few and asked for a refund. The next morning I wake up with an email saying they closed my account. I explained what happened and they would not listen no matter what I said. We got the authorities involved, had cameras installed and even caught the individual who was stealing.

They still did not care. These are trying times for all of us. I'm a single father of a 10 and 11 year old girls. We were depending on Amazon to get us through this.

Sadly they left us for dead. A truly disgusting group of people.

They did it to us 2 days before Christmas and ironically 2 days after I canceled my prime. Amazon does not care about their customer's.

User's recommendation: Their are so many better sites out there that do still take care of the customer. Try ebay. they're amazing. Etsy is wonderful for a variety of things. Overstock.com is a very similar site to Amazon with more variety and wayyy better prices. Don't let Amazon rip you off because they will.

Location: Taunton, Massachusetts