Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 28, 2020

No word from amazon.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2020

My company has spent a little over $500,000 with amazon business over the past two years. We build really high-performance workstations.

When the Coronavirus hit and we got in a jam. Instead of buying, we needed to liquidate some of the high-end components we had stocked up on late last year before everything went to *** I logged into our Amazon seller account, which has not been active in 3 years and thought we were going to get out of the jam with amazon because all the GPU's and CPU's we have are in high demand and their prices have actually gone up so it was a win. Think again. The minute I posted the inventory and items, I get a notification that our account has a performance issue.

Being that it has not been active in 3 years I reach for the phone to call amazon seller support. This is where things get dicey. There is no number. And when I say no number, the reality of it is there is absolutely no way to get in touch with anyone at amazon to discuss anything pertaining to anything with sales.

There is no request to get a callback. So I goto the performance tab, and I am told to look for the email that was sent to me outlining the issue that causes the performance drop and the hold to be placed. I get hundreds of emails a day. This is from three years ago and the search term is Amazon.

Lol! I finally find it. 3 years ago my business partner attempted to sell one of our laptops on amazon to see if it would be a good market for us. The sale took place, he shipped the item late and the customer complained.

Since that was the only item we sold, we had a 100% negative rating. In order to maintain positive seller status, you want that to be under 1%. I completely understand the issue. I followed Amazon instructions.

Went to the appeals section and outlined the issue that arose, the cause of the issue, what we have changed, and plan to do to prevent the issue moving forward and hit send. Four days later checked back. Appeal denied. Check email for denial reason.

The only thing is I did not get an email this time. After several pleading attempts to have the status changed, over a period of three weeks, I am done. I have removed amazon as a vendor for my company. If they can't reach out to me as a customer who spends half a million with them, *** them, and *** Jeff Bezo.

What kind of POS company policy is it to have no way for your clients to be able to contact you. This is a view of what the future holds with support. AI and no support at all because who gives a damn. I buy from Newegg and several other vendors now.

Amazon loves you as a buyer.

They dont care if you spend $10 or $10,000,000. When your counting B's everyone is just a sheep.

Preferred solution: To help me resolve my issue I am having with amazon. .

Amazon Pros: No customer support for seller.

Comments