Verified Reviewer

Placed two orders from different vendors, received both, one was o.k.(order # 112-383****-552*-***) the other was freight damaged(order #112-971****-944****). Asked Amazon for a return shipping label for the freight damaged item.

Received the label by email and returned the item. I did not notice that the return address was for the first order that I received that was o.k., so I shipped the damaged item to the wrong vendor by mistake. The vendor did not catch that I had shipped them the wrong item, and sent a replacement for the item that I had ordered from them. I returned the item to them and asked them to send the damaged item to the vendor I had purchased it from.

They did not understand my request, and did not return the item. At this point I called Amazon Customer Service, and spoke with an Asian women agent with a very thick accent. After I explained the situation to her, she obviously did not understand what I was telling her, because she contacted the vendor who had supplied the good order, and told them that they owed me a refund, which they did, but did not need to.

I contacted Amazon Customer Service a second time, and spoke with a male agent who understood the problem and contacted the vendor who needs to send the damaged order to the right vendor. He was not able to resolve the issue immediately, but said that he would call me back in two days with further developments.

when

User's recommendation: Double check the return shipping label and make sure it is correct.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Courtesy of the customer service agent.

Location: Neola, UT