I have been selling long time on amazon for years I am one of the biggest sellers and supporter of Amazon. This past weekend I happened to sell quite a few of my Disney DVDs and in return they decided to suspend my selling privileges permanently and withhold almost $800 that they owe me for at least 90 days or more. I have nothing but good standing as a seller on Amazon with 100% satisfaction from everybody.

The thing that really sucks is that I spent over hundred dollars in shipping. All of my clients got their products within a few days of selling, and I even went over and above to get insurance on everything, and I got nothing but positive feedback from all my customers a %100 + feedback.

When I inquired on why they were doing this, they responded by e-mail saying they do not have to explain themselves.

They basically told me there is nothing they can do, I'm completely banned from selling on Amazon for life, no matter how much a loyal customer I have been for years, as well as how good of a seller I have been on the site with nothing but 100% satisfaction from everyone is sold to, and they do not have to give me any reason whatsoever for suspending me forever.

DON'T USE AMAZON.COM EVER - THEY WILL *** OVER.

ty, Domenick Cerasi.

Comments

Arlethia

ness Website. http://www.bbb.org/alaskaoregonwesternwashington

Amazon has a really bad habit of sticking it to their sellers.

Don't let 'em get away with it. The more we unite, the bigger a message it sends that we will not be screwed over by these thieves.

Arlethia

Report this crime on the Better Business Website. http://www.bbb.org/alaskaoregonwesternwashington

Amazon has a really bad habit of sticking it to their sellers.