Verified Reviewer

5.0

First call to report $1499 charged to my amazon account from CA; asked to go on my website and sure enough there was my page with that amount. She asked me to go into my computer to see hackers, malware and viruses.

Transferred to second agent claiming he worked for amazon and wanted to get the people involved in the crime. Couldn't figure out how to do a selfie, so transferred to third agent who helped me do a selfie, picture my drivers license (front and back) and I would receive a reward for helping them to catch the people who were able to get into my account. He gave me his name, number and phone contact on a page with Amazon in his profile. Name is James Burton, employee JBAMZ1624.

He called me with phone number 206-426-**** and 1(81*)***-****. He had me set up an account with moonpay website (etherium) for $650.

It was denied and he has been calling me every since and at least 6 times today. I have contacted my bank, local sheriff and FBI.

Preferred solution: Only help to stop amazon being scammed. And hopefully they cannot get my bank to release the $650 they wanted moonpay to get. .

Comments