I would like to start this off with Ive never had problems with customer service or 99.9% of my deliveries through Amazon. But tonight the customer service rep Ann was probably one of the most ill informed customer service reps Ive ever talk to you.

I had two order confirmations saying delivered at 430pm on 12/15 with no photos of the deliveries. She had explained to me three different reasons why my deliveries said delivered but they were not delivered. She contradicted herself on every single different response. When I asked for her call number so when I have to call again it was not given to me.

The three different responses I got in order were. 1# my packages was pre-scanned way before it was delivered 2# my packages has a different estimated time 3# my packages is going to arrive tomorrow. I understand delivery issues this time of year but they way it was handled was not in a professional fashion. Ill be calling again tomorrow if my deliveries have yet to arrive.

Im not going to give a star rating because I know tonights interaction was not how this company runs its operation. The customer service rep deserves 1 star.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments