filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon wont refund money

Amazon charged me $39.99 to set up a seller account then immediately denied seller privileges yet will not refund money. I never had an opportunity to even try to sell anything. I have called five times and sent numerous emails with no resolution. I have been fighting with them since October.
Show

Amazon in Federal Way, Washington - Was promised my package would arrive on time still late

Why do I pay for prime this is ridiculous they don’t met up with there side with two days delivery *** lucky I get my package 2 weeks now I’m over this and I’m done.

Amazon - THE SIGNAL IS PERPETUALLY UNSTABLE

I am sick and tired of silently watching the spinning circle while I wait for programming to begin working again. It often happens that I get so disgusted that I turn the TV off. You should know that my home computer running on the same wireless signal NEVER has problems. I give you a couple more weeks before I give up on you and write a serious complaint to the FCC; I shouldn't be getting charged for what amounts to a pain in the you-know-what.

Amazon is bad company.

I was checking for products on the web and Amazon ads came up often. However, once I purchased no service.
I didn't like
  • Kindle cloud reader is a rip off

Amazon - Flakey company, defective bedding

This is a throw sold on Amazon and by retailers. Prices for this product are all over the place. Color names vary from listing to listing and can be inaccurate. Colors appear different in different pictures. In real life the colors look different than all the pictures. In real life, the panels may be different than what you ordered: box stitching may be bars. The quilts smell funny. They don't seem sturdy.
2.0

Amazon - Disgusting behaviour

Amazon decided "FOR MY CONVENIENCE" that I should be an Amazon Prime member and charge me £73 for membership. It was all done very surreptitiously and I only discovered what Amazon had done when I received my bank statement. Such conduct was most unexpected. It was disgusting !
I didn't like
  • Fradulent conduct
Show

Amazon - Ripped off selling fee and not granted the account

Amazon suspend and denied me a selling account but happily keep my 39.99 for the fee. It unfair that they never allows me to use the account but not reimburse me for the charges I incurred... What would a business so successful need to rip people off

Amazon messed up again

Ordered a book set for my daughter as a gift. Was supposed to get free next day delivery (by December 21). It is now December 25, i.e. Christmas, and this set has yet to arrive. Called customer service and was told that my daughter would have to wait until the 27th to get her gift. This is unbelievable... Second time in two months that Amazon has completely messed up and left me in the short end of the stick. Guess I should start thinking about whether I want to renew Prime when it expires... Especially, with other companies offering similar shipping without the membership fee.
Reply to reviews

Ordered a rug in a 9x12. Amazon sent me a 5x8. When I called to inform them about the size issue, they first tried to tell me I was mistaken. When I told them to look more carefully at the order they acknowledged that they sent the wrong size and I was ensured that...
Amazon Corporate

If you put both rugs to together it's like having a 10x16 rug for the price of a 9x12. In the end you come out ahead!

Reply to reviews
I see I am sadly not alone with this complaint. I ordered several books to be part of Santa's presents for my kids and despite that I ordered them with plenty of time to arrive (yesterday in the morning they showed "out for delivery") they have no been unexplainably...
Amazon Corporate

Kids don't read nowadays anyway. It's all Fortnite and smart phones. As for the Santa angle, just tell her she was naughty and Santa didn't bring her anything.