Verified Reviewer

3.3

Original review updated by user Mar 06, 2021

Amazon community help is useless

Ive been a customer of Amazon for at least 15 years and never had any problems until last August. Amazons community help became totally useless.

I posted a review of a soap dispenser and received an email saying that it would not be posted due to a violation.

I the email was a premade response listing several reasons. Going thru the list none of the reasons applied to the review. I replied asking what I did wrong, what was the violation.

After a month with no reply I sent another request then I noticed that a review that I made and was approved was taken down. After 3 emails and a call to customer service I finally received a reply in the form of a premade response.

Several more email requests and 4 more reviews being approved and removed.

Each time that I was able to get a reply it was the same premade response also saying that they weren't going do anything.

Now after 12 emails and calls all of my reviews were removed and I'm blocked from posting any more. I guess asking for help or information must have upset someone.

After 5 months I still have not received an explanation as to what was wrong with the post that violated something. I guess that its beyond their capabilities to actually look into a problem and give an answer. I have the impression that all that they are able to do is ignore requests, sent out premade responses when they have to and destroy peoples work if they have the audacity to keep asking for an answer or help.

I have been a customer of Amazon for around 15 plus years and this has left a very bitter impression as to how Amazon works now.

Too bad they don't care about their long term customers.

Asked again for an answer on Feb. 21, 2021 with no reply as of Mar.

6, 2021. I have stopped buying from them.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time contacting Amazon's community help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Review Listing.

Preferred solution: Answers to my questions and restore my reviews and remove the block to reviews.

Comments