Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Total fraudulent practices at Amazon duping customers by not delivering orders but keeping customers money with thin

This is how they make money.Received two different email from them saying delivery on two differant dates when i was out stationed and informed them.Thugs took advantage of situation and sent me mail item delivered without delivering it.

Such thugs must be bought to books and request fellow shoppers who were duped in similiar way to join me and let us work together to see our money is safe and others not effected.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Is there any way where these crooks can be penalised few lakh dollars for cheating indians and hurting their sentiments ????

Suggestions welcome

Brother even I was cheated same way and they did not deliver iphone 6 but lied it was given to someone at my place.No such person exists.They looted my fifty thousand and real crooks who are cheating indian customers and must be kicked out of india