Amazon - Review about Coaster Home Furnishings 5557 Traditional Jewelry Armoire from Watford City, North Dakota
I ordered an antique cream jewelry armoire for my mother for Christmas.I open the box on Christmas Eve and see that it is a olive green.
So Christmas got ruined and we call Amazon and they told us to contact the broker OJ Commerce. We give OJ Commerce a phone call and they tell us they will gladly take it back with a 30% restocking fee and have us pay for shipping. Wait a minute, you're charging me about $200 because you guys sent the wrong color! So we contact Amazon and they said we will be backed up through Amazon's A-Z Guarantee Policy.
I just recieved an email that we have been denied for there policy but the company will gladly return it through their return policies. (30% restocking fee and we would have to pay for shipping). Absolutely unacceptable. I thought Amazon was a reputable company but instead found out they support scammers and *** men.
I do hope Amazon helps me get this problem resolved.Next I will be contacting The Better Business Bureau, news agencies, and every outlet on Social media that I can find.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Coaster Home Furnishings 5557 Traditional Jewelry Armoire
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker. I pulled on..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."