I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo.I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price.
I received my invite on April 21st but Amazon is charging $149. They are back-peddling, claiming that not only did the invite request have to made before April 7th, but the invite also had to be received by April 7th.
This is NOT what they advertised before the April 7th deadline (see photo).They lied and it leaves a bad taste in this customer's mouth.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Amazon Echo
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item from Zavko Home & Outdoors that was "in stock" on Aug 11, 2015 for 301.99. the next day I received an email for Amazon saying the..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "Hi everyone! In the beginning of September my boyfriend pre-ordered a book from Amazon. This book was supposed to be my birthday present. Amazon sent him the tracking number and assured..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "*** needle in public bathroom close e Pugh to touch and I almost hit it..:crazy and from choice awards do not stay at this hotel in trevose pa off the..."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."