I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo.I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price.
I received my invite on April 21st but Amazon is charging $149. They are back-peddling, claiming that not only did the invite request have to made before April 7th, but the invite also had to be received by April 7th.
This is NOT what they advertised before the April 7th deadline (see photo).They lied and it leaves a bad taste in this customer's mouth.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Amazon Echo
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER..."
- "TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE..."
- "Amazon's search, filter and sorting tools do not produce accurate results. It appears as if items are presented out of order in order to favor certain manufacturers and/or suppliers over..."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."
- "*** needle in public bathroom close e Pugh to touch and I almost hit it..:crazy and from choice awards do not stay at this hotel in trevose pa off the..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."