Bensalem, Pennsylvania

I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo.I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price.

I received my invite on April 21st but Amazon is charging $149. They are back-peddling, claiming that not only did the invite request have to made before April 7th, but the invite also had to be received by April 7th.

This is NOT what they advertised before the April 7th deadline (see photo).They lied and it leaves a bad taste in this customer's mouth.

Review about: Amazon Echo.

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Amazon - Amaozn holding my money for more than 100 days! Having the same issue, THEN DO THIS!!! Amazon "Amazon as a money transmitter and Amazon’s payment services is governed by each State's Money Services Act. I have been selling on Amazon marketplace for the last 8 month as..." Read more Amazon - Indoobestsellers steals your money! Amazon "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Amazon Jarrah Honey Review Amazon "Don't order from this AMAZON SELLER! AMAZON WON'T REMOVE THIS BAD SELLER, NOR LET BUYERS RATE THIS BAD SELLER AND WARN OTHER AMAZON BUYERS ABOUT THIS BAD SELLER. I ordered..." Read more Amazon - SIMPLEHUMAN DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES Amazon "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more