I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo.I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price.
I received my invite on April 21st but Amazon is charging $149. They are back-peddling, claiming that not only did the invite request have to made before April 7th, but the invite also had to be received by April 7th.
This is NOT what they advertised before the April 7th deadline (see photo).They lied and it leaves a bad taste in this customer's mouth.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Amazon Echo
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item from Zavko Home & Outdoors that was "in stock" on Aug 11, 2015 for 301.99. the next day I received an email for Amazon saying the..."
- "Had a bad experience with Amazon - purchased an item advertised as private and then found it was transparent. Tried to return it but found difficulties with this given..."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."
- "*** needle in public bathroom close e Pugh to touch and I almost hit it..:crazy and from choice awards do not stay at this hotel in trevose pa off the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."