Newport, Newport

Update by user Feb 19, 2016

My old email was crocus.designs@btinternet.com to verify how long I was a customer

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2016

Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed my review privalages.Not a big deal normally but as I was reviewing products for a discount huge for me.

They never respond to any messages so feel very annoyed.

These reviews were in the guidelines unless there are secret ones I don't know about but how can you follow them if you don't know?Most items were not free but it ends my reviewing any more.

Review about: Amazon Account.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

AMAZON WILL TELL YOU ONE THING TO BUY AND THEN ANOTHER WHEN ITS TIME FOR A WARRANTY Amazon "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...." Read more Very disappointed in Amazon - service going downhill FAST Amazon "To anyone who has not yet signed up for or been pushed into Amazon Prime by Amazon itself, DON'T DO IT! Delivery is unreliable - over the last month more..." Read more Amazon's Unethical Practices Amazon "Amazon Gift Card for $75 was lost and even with purchase receipt and authorization receipt, Amazon refused to compensate. Retailer won't reimburse either and advises to contact Amazon. Vicious cycle!..." Read more Amazon - Amaozn holding my money for more than 100 days! Having the same issue, THEN DO THIS!!! Amazon "Amazon as a money transmitter and Amazon’s payment services is governed by each State's Money Services Act. I have been selling on Amazon marketplace for the last 8 month as..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more