Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Nov 16, 2021

They have done nothing. No contact.

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2021

So i used to purchase alot of amazon second chance supposedly amazon inspected and tested. That is a lie or whom ever does the inspections has no idea how to test and inspect items properly.

My advise is do not buy these products as it will lead to alot of returns to which amazon will start keeping your money even if you send in the return.

So i purchased a 450.00 asus crosshair VIII dark hero. When it arrived it had no box, just in a static bag. Low and behold it was not the board i ordered. It was in fact a ROG 550 which is also a decent board but its not my 570 i paid for.

So obviously i opened a return for the wrong item being sent. Which customer service was well aware of what they did. I contacted them immeadatly. It was 450.00.

I printed and returned the item that arrived in the exact condition in which it was sent to me. The wrong board.

Come to find out amazon denied my return beacuse i didnt sent back the correct item? Are you serious that is why i opened the return. So they stated that i have had alot of returns so they will be checking my returns on a case by case basis.

Whoever handled my return was clearly an idiot. They denied my return beacuse i did not return the Asus Crosshair VIII dark hero. I never received a replacement (which is what i asked for). They didn't have another dark hero to send me.

So it was switched by customer service to a refund. Do not return 10 items in a month. I bought 65 orders that month so 10 returns was not that many. Amazon never sent my money back or the item i sent in back.

Told me too bad. That i had to return the crosshair viii to get a refund. No replacent. No gift card.

No product i ordered. So i went from ordering 60-70 items to 1-2 if i haft to.

But i buy everyth I ng else where now. I dont appreciate being ripped off.

Did not get a replacement

Be Careful this can happen to anyone.

User's recommendation: Be careful when buying from amazon.

Amazon Pros: Was customer service and returns.

Amazon Cons: Returns and wrong or damage second chance items.

Comments