3333 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
3.5

I ordered and received my product and I had to return it because it would not fit. I received it on a Friday and returned it on that Monday.

That was a month ago. Today, I finally got my refund. If Amazon can charge your account immediately, why does it take 30 days to get your credit back. I followed the instructions to the letter.

Amazon decided to give me a "gift" card for my efforts. Two weeks ago, I chatted with customer no-service concerning my refund and my displeasure over the time it was going to take. I was also reminded that I would be responsible for my payment. No where in that chat did the customer no-service speak about a gift card.

On the date that I was told I would receive my credit, it still was not there. Call placed to customer no-service and then I found out that my credit was a "gift card". I asked for a supervisor and told it would take 48 hours to see the credit on my account. In this day of instant communications and a very high tech company, it is going to take 48 hours?

What? Do they write a credit ticket and walk it to the bank and wait for a receipt? This is my last dealing with this company. If you cannot make your customers happy and let them brag about what you did for them, no matter how big you are you will not last as number 1 for long.

Enjoy the wave. Just remember these 3 letter: IBM.

Case and point.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: An appology from the CEO.

Amazon Cons: Chat and customer no-service, Brush off customer and take no responsibility for their service.

• lied