Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jul 12, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2021

RE; ORDER #113-858****-689****

I only received 1 box. I was under the impression from the description that a box included 2 blocks.

When I saw that it didn't I returned the 1 box I received. I was not about to pay double the price for only 2 blocks. I felt like the advertising was not at all clear. Again I want to repeat I only received 1 box.

No idea what happened to the other 1

Returned right after I received it at KOHLs-1107-Casa Grande

Return label had the following codes -- DWvYWNpbRRMA &;;;;;; KOH117194****

Now I received an email saying that the merchant issued me credit for 2 boxes (which they charged for) and they are claiming I only returned 1 box, which is all I received. They say they are going to charge me for the other box if I do not return it by July 18. I never received it so how can I return something I never got.

I don't feel that they should charge me for a mistake that was not mine. It surely is not good customer relations for the merchant.

Comments