Verified Reviewer

I have purchased 1 No. Protoner Wall Mounting Chin up bar vide order No.

405-248****-442**** dated 08.07.2020 for Rs.1127. I am staying in a rented place in Bangalore. I have started drilling on the walls to fix it. But I have been stopped by the Chairman and the other members of my Apartment as drilling of holes are not allowed for the tenants who are staying in the apartment.

They also informed to my Flat owner and he also asked me not to do so.

Hence I wanted to return this item and wanted to buy a new Door Mounted Pull Up Bar and accordingly I have entered in the web for the "Returns and Refunds". But after entering here the web has booked a replacement for the same item which I do not wanted at all.

Hence pl cancel this order as the same is not at all usable and book a Joyfit make or any other make Door Mounted Pull Up Bar which I can fix it to door. Thanks.

Chandrashekhar Rao. +919422****01

Preferred solution: Pl provide a different item of the same nature as requested.

Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka