Verified Reviewer

So we ordered an action figure. Specifically the McFarlane toys flash figure.

Anyways we receive a Batman figure instead. So we wanted to just return and refund it as this was the THIRD time we received the wrong item. So i was frustrated and didn't even want it anymore. Well a week or so earlier we had already ordered Batman.

Having received a duplicate in place of flash they processed the return as the Batman item in stead. Upon realizing this I called Amazon to confirm that the item had in fact been returned. They assured me that the mistake was fixed and we would not be charged again. However we where in fact charged for the item AGAIN.

So not only did we never receive the item we wanted we paid for it multiple times. Not to mention the shipping was all messed up and it took over a week to receive the first two times and I pay for Amazon prime so what's the point if items NEVER arrive on time. All in all very disappointed with Amazon right now.

Makes me scared to order anything because most of the time we get the wrong item now. Guess I won't be anymore.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 4505 Union Circle, Austin, TX 78744