Verified Reviewer

5.0

I purchased 2 items and they were too small. I used Amazon's return system and opted to have UPS pick them up for the $6.00 fee rather than drive 60 miles one way to the nearest UPS Store.

I waited at home all day to make sure I didn't miss UPS. In the late afternoon I stepped outside to find UPS had stuck the label in the seam of my door. No knock, they didn't ring the doorbell, just stuck the label in the door and left. Pissed, I contacted Amazon hoping to have the $6.00 fee refunded to me since I would now have to drive the 60 miles or find some way to have UPS return to pick up the package.

Amazon went above and beyond to help rectify the situation. Since I live out in a very rural area, with limited shopping, I use Amazon frequently.

Any problems I have had, which are few, they have always resolved the situation quickly and efficiently. Thank you, Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Comments