Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.8
Poster decreased review rating.

Purchased something by mistake by someone who I'm sharing my prime benefits, didn't know until got a notification about your item has been shipped and then Check there was almost $5000 item bought on my card, called customer service at the time no answer, hung up. Wait until I got the item because couldn't cancel it once it shipped, Didn't even open the box and returned it as it is.

I got the refund for almost $4000 they took 20% as restocking fees which were $1000 without any reason, called amazon several times, explained the situation, they opened A-Z claim, never helped called at least 7 times every time after the 1-week wait, no help was provided by amazon at all, Also I request the seller and ready to pay for the shipping charges but I think they want to take my $1000. Big companies like amazon, never expected it and keep telling me that they do not have any control over it, then why are you even selling it on your website, To make fool out of the people?

User's recommendation: Never had this bad experience before from Amazon but I think I have now and that is the big one, $1000 are you kidding me?

Amazon Pros: Product variety, Vast selection and convenient ordering.

Amazon Cons: False guarantees, Too big for quality customer service.

Comments

You are violating the terns by sharing your account. You are lucky they do not suspend your account for violations. You share your account you take on any purchases.