Dear Amazon - I contacted Amazon on 1/16/22 via chat to request AN EQUAL EXCHANGE or Price Adjustment.

I purchased on 11/19/21 - Calvin Klein Gabrianna Bucket Shoulder Bag - order # 112-689****-0300216 - cost $54.93

On 1/16/22 - I requested to purchase the same item, but in a different color - order # 113-402****-285**** as an equal exchange because the price has now increased to $73.55. I was still within the return period for the original item and had not unwrapped the item; it was still sealed in it's original wrapping.

I told your Amazon representative that I would purchase another of the same handbags, which I did buy - order # 113-410****-581**** in the amount of $91.01.

However, your representative told me Amazon would NOT sell me the replacement for the original price of $54.93. So, I since returned the first handbag for a refund and purchased both the second and the third handbag at the listed price.

I am a high volume, Amazon shopper and have been a very loyal customer for years. I am requesting that you REFUND me the difference in price - a REFUND of $18.62 (73.55 - $54.93). Please refund the $18.62 to my credit card on file - Master Charge ending in *7567.

I love both handbags and will definitely keep both items including the same handbag in yet a 3rd different color that I also purchased on 1/18/22. Thank you very much for your consideration and honoring this request. I will always be a loyal patron of Amazon.

I appreciate your SUPERIOR customer service.

Much appreciated, Karen A. Christian - kantionette@***.net - (804) 937-****.

Location: Glen Allen, Virginia